Monday, May 31, 2010

Let the Summer Begin!

Last week Brennan went to the 9th grade dance. He looked so spiffy! I remember my 9th grade dance. I swear it was just a few years ago. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi was the last song. Wow, how times have changed.

I caught Bren playing his guitar before the dance. Oooooh I love that boy. (I know he is big and hairy, but he is still my little boy.)

On Memorial Day we put up a new above ground pool. McKinley and Ashlyn wanted it so bad they paid half!

So once the pool was set up, Conner filled it with water while the girls frolicked in the spray.


Let Summer Begin!!!
P.s. on a down note, Conner has not heard back from the theatre, but some of his friends have, so we are thinking it's a no go. Conner is disappointed, but hanging tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment