Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finally!!!

When we first moved into our home almost 7 years ago, I swore the first thing I was going to change was the hideous front door. It was then an ugly turquoise. We painted it to an ugly black. The worst part about the door, was that the window would ooze glue every summer. I don't know how it didn't run out of glue... but all summer long we would have these awful drips of glue running down the door. If you look closely, you can see them.


So last week we FINALLY had the doors replaced. I am so happy with the new doors.

They have only been primed. I'm excited to see them all finished. I'm still trying to figure out a color for the front door. Or maybe I just stay white. Any suggestions?


We had the back doors replaced as well. Less for vanity's sake, but more for safety. They were just one good slam away from falling apart. (Will had already glued the window to the door in one place.)

These new ones have the blinds build right in. It is so nice not to have to worry about little dirty fingers getting the roman blinds filthy.

I have been working on the cabinets in my bathroom. I'll have to take some pictures and show you. I am waiting for some money to fall from the sky so I can do a granite counter top. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment