Thursday, August 26, 2010

YEE HAW!

My Dr.'s apt. went well yesterday.

The Dr. said that I was dialated to a 2 and %50.

It was music to my ears. I can't wait to be done and hold my little sweetheart.

It is supposed to be 100 degrees today. UG!

I am running my errands early to try to avoid the heat.

Last night was a tough one. I think I had more contractions than ever before with this pregnancy. I might have gotten excited, but I don't come early. At least not 3weeks early. It made for a sleepless night.

But I'll hang onto my "2" and keep smiling.



P.s. does anyone know how to get ride of this dumb photobucket thingy that has popped up? It is driving me crazy, and I don't know how to get rid of it.

1 comment:

  1. That "2" is exciting! Good luck with the heat the next few days! As for the photbucket sign, just go and put a new background on your blog, and it will disappear. It showed up when the background website deleted a lot of its free backgrounds. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete