Thursday, August 19, 2010

The rain

Today I woke to grey skies. Soon the rain came in. Hard and fast. I sat on the couch and watched it pound down. It was awesome. It seemed like a gift from Heaven. The days have been hot and long, not to mention uncomfortable. It was so soothing to hear the rain pound down, and just relax. It has been hard to keep my spirits up all the time when I am so miserable, so this was a nice change.

My Dr.'s apt. went well. Our little one is head down and looking good. It just seems like forever before she will get here. The Dr. didn't check to see if I was dialated. Not that I really wanted to go through the fun of that, I just was hoping for some sign of progress. Each night I get a contraction every time I roll over. (which is a lot!) My carpal tunnel is getting worse, and even though I am wearing the ugly spints on my wrists all day and night, I am still waking up with tingling and pain. I am so ready to be done!!

I am teaching the lesson on Job this week in Sunday school. Ironic timing. It's a good reminder for me.

1 comment:

  1. The race is on to see whose baby comes first! :) Good luck with everything! I can't wait to meet her

    ReplyDelete