Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stuff

As I was catching up with everyone's blogs this morning, I realized that it has been 11 days since I posted. I still can't download pictures on the computer, and the laptop is still dead. So, I guess I will update without pic's. Just use your imagination!

Right now I am killing time waiting to go to my Dr.'s appointment. Today should be our final ultra-sound. I am hoping everything looks good. They have been worried about my placenta being low lying. I would also love to hear again that we are having a girl. Somehow, I don't think that a boy would appreciate the pink and white room I've prepared for this new babe.

We went to Brennan's hockey game last night. Soon after it started he got a stick to the neck. I of course screamed involuntarily. He got up, skated off the ice, rubbing his neck, but seemed okay. I had a huge pit in my stomach for the rest of the game. I have never really been worried about his safety before last night. It stinks. He played well, and after the game showed us his awful mark on his neck. My baby! I don't think hockey games are good places for preggo mommies. I am just way too emotional!

School starts soon, and I can hardly wait. McKinley will be starting Jr. High and Brennan will be starting High School. How on earth did this happen?? Well I'm off to get ready for the Dr.'s appointment. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment