Friday, August 6, 2010

What's up

Wow! It has been a long time. Sorry I've been MIA, things have been crazy, and my laptop is toast, so I'll have to wait to download some pic's. Here are some of the things I've been up to....

1. Driving down to St. George, arriving at 1:30 A.M. only to find someone else sleeping in the condo a friend was letting us use! We ended up checking into a motel (yuck) around two in the morning. It was about 91 degrees outside, and when I walked into the room I was hit with a blast of heat. It must have been at least 110 degrees, seriously! Not a good night.

2. I went to my Twenty-Year High School reunion last week being hugely pregnant, and the size of a bus. Nothing like looking your best for a reunion! (I almost didn't go, but decided I didn't care if I was effecting the gravitational pull of the earth, I would go anyhow. I'm glad I did.)

3. Went to Moab with Will for work. Long drive, but the company couldn't be beat! We almost ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, and it was HOT! Thank goodness for small miracles.

4. Watched Brennan play in two Varsity Hockey games. He looked great! (Pictures to come!)

5. Had the ceiling fan break, my bed break, a flood in the basement due to a busted pipe, (carpet is still ripped up) and two cars in the shop.

6. Dealing with carpal tunnel in both my wrists due to the pregnancy. I have to wear splints on both all day and night. Not a whole lot of fun. It hit 4th of July weekend, so I've been wearing them for over a month now. They are so pretty! Also, if I paint my feet green, I think I could be a foot double for the next Shrek movie. By the end of the day they are huge. Seriously ginormous. Ah the joys of pregnancy.

7. Counting days, only 40 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment