Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What do you mean you have Swine Flu?

My cute little (pregnant) sister called my yesterday to tell me that her daughter has Swine Flu. (The same daughter that spent a half hour sitting on my lap on Saturday afternoon, and playing with my daughters at our house all afternoon.) She is pretty miserable, but is doing okay. Today my mom called with the update...... My sister Joanna and her whole family have come down with the Swine Flu! Wow, that didn't take long! They are all doing alright, but Joanna was having a tough night tonight. She is due in about 10 weeks. Isn't the last trimester of pregnancy miserably enough without having the famous swine flu?? We are all doing fine here. I have a cold, but no fever, so I'm sure it's just the old fashioned flu. Joanna has always been more in style than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment