Monday, March 30, 2009

Sisters

My little sister Joanna and her family came over for dinner tonight. They are starting to pack their house up to move and I wanted to give her a small break for the night. It was so much fun to spend a little time with them. I think it has been at least two months since we've seen their family. Growing up, Joanna and I weren't very close. We kind of lived in our own different worlds, even though she was just a few yards down the hall from me. It has been nice to grow closer together as we grow older. She is an amazing mother and wife and has handled the challenges that life has thrown at her with grace and determination. I admire her courage, and I'm glad that she is my sister.


(Andrew and the kids enjoyed watching goofy songs on the net.)

No comments:

Post a Comment