Sunday, June 13, 2010

Strangest thing I've ever seen!!

Will and I are in the Windy City for a few days enjoying all that it has to offer. (Well almost all that it has to offer.) Last night we were in our hotel room, when down on the street, people erupt in all sorts of hooting and hollering. Being on the 9th floor, we were surprised to hear them. We listened for a few minutes and then Will went over to the window to see what was going on.

"Carol, there are 100's of people riding bikes down here!"

"You mean like motorcycles, or lance armstrong?"

"Like pedal bikes." He said.

So I went over and looked out the window, too.

I must have better eyesight than Will, cuz the next thing out of my mouth was....

"Hey that guy's naked!!" "That girl's not wearing anything!"

"No," said Will "there is no way!"

Well, as I've said before, you can find out anything on the internet, (except if you are having a boy or girl) so I hopped on and googled Chicago, June 12, bike ride. What do ya know. It was Chicago's 9th annual ride naked event. Boy am I thankful we were on the ninth floor and not the first!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is hilarious!! Just think you could have been barefoot, pregnant, naked and on a bike if you had so wished it ; )

    ReplyDelete