Monday, June 14, 2010

Enjoying the city

I had the opportunity to go see where my great-grandmother was living in 1920. I believe this is the apartment building. (I got the address off the 1920 census.) My grandma would have been 3 and a half when they lived here.


This is the street they lived on.

Will and I found this yummy shop that makes crepes and super good smoothies. Will was very impressed with the design of the shop. We talked with the owner, and told him we thought it was a fantastic little gem. It turns out he opened it just 5 weeks ago.

We ran to Cheesecake factory for dinner. Yum again. On the way home it really started to rain. I of course was wearing very slippery high healed flip flops. Practical, I know. Soon after this picture was taken, I ended up ditching the footwear, and walking barefoot down Michigan Ave. Barefoot and pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment