Monday, April 26, 2010

No good terrible very bad day

Today was a total bummer of a day. You know the kind, when everything goes wrong. Here is our puppy dog Meisha. I took her in to get shaved down for summer. Quite the change, isn't it. She is much happier when she isn't wearing her winter coat in July. After I picked her up, and loaded her and Brooklynn into the car, I climbed in, and realized I had no idea where my keys were. After much looking around I found them on the second row of seats. AGH!! That was after I drove to another city to pick something up, only to discover the business had moved, and I had no idea of the new address!



And here is the saddest part of my day. Our neighbor decided to cut down all 5 of the beautiful trees boardering our yards, but on his property. They were getting too big and lifting his cement, so I can understand his logic, but we will miss them. The worst part is that from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. we had huge LOUD equipment/truck/tree eater machine parked in our driveway adding to my insanity.


The best part of the day was having Will's little brother and his family over for dinner. It was fun to see them, and visit. The night ended with Ashlyn cutting her foot. It was almost bad enough for stitches, but we were able to put a butterfly bandaid on it. Hopefully it heals up just fine, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment