Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Most Improved!!!


This week we went to Brennan's Awards Dinner for Hockey. It was fun to see all the kids and parents there. They spotlighted the Seniors, and gave a few more awards out. To our surprise, Brennan recieved the award of "Most Improved Player on the J.V. team." He was the only Freshmen to get an award. I could tell he was excited, but of course you have to play it cool, because all your buddies are there.

Sorry I don't have any actual pic's of the dinner, or awards ceremony. I brought my camera, but was afraid of being disowned by Brennan if started snapping away. I refrained until we got home, where he gladly posed for this picture.

On a seperate note, my camera has come back to life! It got all blurry in St. Thomas, and I'd given up hope. Even the guy at the camera store pronounced it DOA. But, I picked it up the other day, and surprise, surprise. It worked just fine!! (strange)

No comments:

Post a Comment