Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yellowstone

In August we went to Yellowstone with most of the cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. (We missed you Justin and Jaden.) Ever since Ashlyn learned about Yellowstone from her school librarian, she has wanted to go. We went to the hot pots and saw lots of animals. Ashlyn was in heaven. She for sure is our "outdoor-nature girl". I thought she might burst from excitement at Old Faithful.
This picture was so funny to take. Everytime we would get ready to take a picture, the steam would kick up so we couldn't see anything!! One lady thought these were all my children. 10 kids! AGH!!! I've got my hands full with half of that!


We had a fun time with the cousins being able to hang out together. I would have liked to go on some hikes, but it was a quick trip, with lots of sightseeing.

This lake was right by the continental divide. It was so pretty, and had lily-like flowers floating everywhere on the lily pads.




Brennan looks like a tough guy here, but he really is a sweetheart. (And he got a haircut the day after we got home!)



1 comment:

  1. How fun. We keep saying we're going to go, but haven't done it yet. It's so close. And I like Brennan's shaggy hair. I keep letting Grant grow his until Troy takes him to cut it : )

    ReplyDelete