Sunday, December 28, 2008

Surviving Sunday

I cannot express the joy that I felt today at 4:00. Yeah! I gave my lesson, and it was DONE!!! It was really quite a day. Conner sang his solo in Sacrament meeting. (Thanks again, Kathy) He sang "Oh come all ye faithful". He was asked to fill in for someone just yesterday, and we practiced a few songs yesterday morning, but couldn't really settle on one. So, he didn't even practice the song he sang until this morning. I was stressed, but Conner did great. I always get much more nervous than he does. So then I had to give my lesson in Relief Society. It was Elder Bednar's talk "Pray Always." Great talk, and all I had to do was take 35 minutes and not mess it up. Well, the lesson went fine. I survived. No one died of boredom, and Merry Christmas to me.... I have next month off because of ward conference. I found out right after my lesson was over, and my joy was complete!

1 comment:

  1. What a weekend! Glad you survived and are you now ready for 9 am church?

    ReplyDelete