Friday, July 9, 2010

Suffering from insanity and exhaustion.

With the new baby on the way, I have felt a HUGE desire to get everyone situated to make room for her. That is much easier said than done. This was Ashlyn and Brooklynn's room. As of last night at midnight it was lime green. All the kids stayed up and helped us. After we painted, we had to move the furniture back in the room so we could function.

This is McKinley's old room. It used to be bright yellow, but now is pink with white stripes. The baby and Brookie will stay here.

I totally underestimated the work it would be to do the stripes, but now that they are done, I'm very happy with it. (although I think we used about 5 miles worth of painting tape.)

We are still living in a construction zone, but it is getting better. I need to put up curtains in both rooms, and add the hot pink polka dots to the green room for the "big girls." (We already have the hot pink curtains.)

So that is my last week in a nut shell. I have neglected everything else! My laundry pile is almost to the ceiling! Hopefully the rooms will be complete soon and I'll post the final pic's. Happy Friday!

......McKinley get's home from girls camp today. I have really missed her. It is just not the same without her here. I hope she likes her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment