Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bear Lake...Brrrr

What a slacker I am! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I blogged. I thought I would throw up a few pictures of our Bear Lake snowmobiling trip over MLK weekend. Here, Brooklynn is ready to go for a ride. She is all about speed! We went with two other families that we are good friends with. Imagine... 19 people! We stopped at Angie's in Logan on the way home. Our waitress (in the green shirt) did an amazing job keeping everyone straight, and who belonged to who. I was impressed!
The snow was a little low. There was sagebrush sticking up in a lot of areas. There is a big hill where we go where the kids can sled or snowboard and then we haul them back up to the top of the hill. The first day we were there a women broke her ankle (BAD) and Will and Cliff were good boy scouts and rescued her. I don't know how she would have gotten up the hill without the snowmobiles.


Joy, Regina, and I. Don't we look fashionable!!



This picture was taken right before our "Adults night out." We went out on the town in good ole Garden City. There is a fun restaurant up there with yummy food. I can't remember the name, but just look for the great big bear out front. They even bring out raspberry sherbet to cleanse your pallet before the main course. (High society Bear Lake)


We had a blast, and it seemed like everyone had a great time. Let's do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment