Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playing too much???

Is it possible to play too much? We are on a mission to find out. We have having too much fun with Devon and Meagan here with us. There is always a reason to celebrate. We had this bbq a few weeks ago with everyone, but I have been playing too hard to post anything. Never mind that I promised my lil' sis that I would keep her updated with pic's.
Well, the cousin's flew back home on Monday, and I've been trying to play catch-up with the housework. (I'm not the best house-keeper to begin with.)


Now it's back to reality. I spent an hour at the Jr. High trying to get Brennan's schedule figured out. It threw a few kinks in it to be playing Hockey for the High School Team. I can't believe school starts in just a week and a half!

We are so glad that we had the chance to play with our cousins! We love you Meagan and Devon!



No comments:

Post a Comment