Monday, July 20, 2009

Oklahoma!

My Niece and Nephew arrived from Oklahoma this evening. (Brennan and Devon are going to EFY together!) The kids were so excited to see them, they could hardly wait. They had both grown up so much I could hardly believe it. It was good to see them. We went out to the airport with my Sister, Joanna and her children, to pick them up. We made it there just minutes before they arrived. It was a sweet reunion. Afterward,
everyone came over to our house to have pizza and salad. Ya gotta love Little Caesar's $5 pizza!

Wow! Meagan has turned into such a beautiful young woman. She reminds me of my sister, Susie soooo much!



Of course Brennan couldn't stay out of trouble for too long. He was just itching for a water-fight.



We are thrilled that Devon and Meagan are here with us. It's going to be an awesome 3 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment