Tuesday, June 30, 2009

20 Year Class Reunion

Will had his Twenty Year High School Reunion a few weeks ago. We were in charge of the decorations. It was lots of fun going through all of the memorabilia and talking to people as we collected all the old "fashionable" styles of the time. We made up four display tables with a lot of the sports and activities featured on them. You should have seen the men's running shorts for track...there is a reason why they are called SHORT!

Joy and Aryln totally helped. We couldn't have done it without them!
We had a BBQ the night before for families. It was a riot seeing every ones kids. Lots of people looked pretty old. It's so strange. I'm sure we haven't changed a bit!






1 comment:

  1. Very fun. I'm also commenting to say I must have your email wrong. We are having an open house on July 11th, from 6-9, to meet the Ukraine kids. Your email bounced back... so email me or facebook me.

    ReplyDelete