Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Easter Bunny has a Sense of Humor!


Okay, I know I'm a week late on posting Easter pic's. We have been running crazy since getting back from our spring break trip. (Pictures soon to follow if I can get everything else done.)
Usually the Easter Bunny comes on Saturday so we can spend Sunday focusing on the reason for Easter, our Savior. With getting back late Saturday night, the Easter bunny came on Sunday. If you look closely above the shed you will see where the bunny left McKinley's basket, hanging in the tree. Ahhhh... my helpful teenagers!








1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of the kids! I hope those teenagers helped get the basket back down ; )

    Hey and thanks for all the comments, especially while we were over there it just made us still feel connected to home. Your great!

    ReplyDelete