Sunday, February 22, 2009

One long weekend

So Will was gone most of the week to Georgia. He got home Thursday morning around 12:15 a.m. Yes, I was at the airport to pick him up. I had to wait about 30 minutes in the cold car for his bags to get unloaded, and for him to come out, but it wasn't too bad. I was listening to the Twilight tapes while I waited, so thoughts of Edward kept me warm. Then Friday afternoon he took off to the Priest's overnight campout/snowmobiling trip. He got home late Saturday night and by then I was ready to turn in my parenting badge. The kids really had been good, I was just worn out, and stressed from working on my Relief Society lesson. Which I am happy to report...is over with for this month! We both had mtg's today at opposite times, plus he went home teaching. Needless to say I have not seen him, unless you count me watching him sleep next to me, he crashed about an hour ago. Oh well, maybe next weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment